Before completing the application form, in order to register to Aegean Virtual Airlines please note that:
- All virtual pilots have registration rights at Aegean Virtual Airlines, as long as they are not CEO of any other virtual airline company, excluding Aegean Virtual Airlines subsidiaries.
- Registration is limited to people over the age of 16.
- The ranks offered by Aegean Virtual Airlines to its pilots, may be found here.
- Only recorded flights on the networks of VATSIM & IVAO, as well as flights reported using XAcars, FSPassengers or FS Flight Keeper, count for your personal logbook. The staff checks the validity of all reported flights & flying hours.
- After performing a flight you must submit the relevant PiRep (Pilot Report).
- As a new member of Aegean Virtual Airlines you have the obligation to submit the 1st PiRep within 15 days, after the acceptance of your application. Failure to do so, automaticcaly sets your account to inactive, and then follows the deletion from the pilots' roster for a 12 months period, without any further warning.
- In order to preserve, your account's "ACTIVE" status, you must submit at least one (1) PiRep every month. Any member is able to receive a annual leave of 60 days in total, after the notification and approval of the staff.